Club Night Results 19th Nov

West City Darts Club Night Results 19th Nov
This week down at the club it was welcome to darting NeverNeverland for some and Wonderland for others, read on... 

I sometimes wonder if I’ll ever get better at this CRAZY game of darts. Maybe never Neverland.

When I look into the Looking Glass it probably always tells me what I already know...

 

your grip is wrong

your stance is wrong

your release is wrong

your darts are wrong

your hair is wrong (oops that’s the bathroom mirror, not the Looking Glass)

Maybe I need a new Looking Glass that talks to me like my mate down at the club...

you’ve got this

you can beat anybody on your day

you’re better than you think

you’ve got a great technique

But which one is telling the truth. I think I know which.

Some other players instead of NeverNeverland are in Wonderland.

Those are the ones that made the semis tonight, Mike D, Frank,  Gary B and Colleen. But which one is Alice in Wonderland, which one is the Mad Hatter and which ones are Tweedledee and Tweedledum? I’ll leave you to figure that out. 

Maybe next week will be Wonderland for me but I won’t hold my breath because is that a dream, a fantasy or a twilight zone?  Do-do-do-do,  Do-do-do-do, Do-do-do-do (help me out here, think Twighlight Zone theme tune)… but that’s a whole new rabbit hole to go down. Chasing a white rabbit with a Treble 20 on it's back. 

Told you at the start this game is CRAZY and its sending me CRAZY !!!

See you next week down at the club, as long as I find a way out of this rabbit hole !

Results

1st KO Round

Jack Mitchell bt Ken Moore

Jim Hennah bt Mike Radford

Frank Riddell bt Elena Westerlund

Zion Tarawa bt Mike McLeod

Colleen Curreen bt Mike O'Grady

Mike Day bt Tony Sturm

Geeff Coster bt Brandon Ashby

Bye: Gary Boyland

Last 8

Gary Boyland bt Jack Mitchell

Frank Riddell bt Jim Hennah

Colleen Curreen bt Zion Tawara

Mike Day bt Geoff Coster

Semi Finals

Gary Boyland bt Frank Riddell

Mike Day bt Colleen Curreen 

Final

Mike Day bt Gary Boyland

 

180s

Frank Riddell 2, Gary Boyland 1, Mike F Day 1, Ken Moir 1

100+ Finishes

Brandon Ashby 141, Mike Day 136, Jack Mitchell 124, Harrison Donegan 100

Comments