Throwback - Mike Tyson & Darts

Legendary boxer Mike Tyson wowed a television audience back in 2013 with an appearance on ‘Crowd Goes Wild’ on FOX Sports USA.
A feature of the show was ‘Celebrities Throwing Sharp Objects Blindfolded’ and in this episode Mike Tyson threw darts at a dartboard with unexpected results.

Tyson was blindfolded by show host Katie Nolan and handed 3 regulation darts. With his first dart thrown Tyson says it is ‘Shaolin monk stuff’ as he manages to hit a single 5 with his first shot,

Tyson’s second throw hit the outer bull with the studio audience surprise evident. Tyson, still behind the blindfold had no idea what he had hit. With his next throw he hit another outer bull all the while Tyson saying that he can’t see anything.

After the third dart Tyson removes his blindfold and tells the audience "I don't want to say anything, I'm not gonna brag but thank you, I'm a Shaolin Monk, I told y'all that I'm a Shaolin Monk !"



Might give the blindfold a shot myself on the next club night. See if it improves my darts ;)

Comments