Monday, May 19, 2014

NZDC Top 10 - Mens

It is probably a little known fact that West City's very own Mike Day (the club captain) is currently ranked No. 1 in the NZDC's ranking list. This is a great effort from Mike and one I'm sure he has earned for all the hard work he puts into not only his own darts but for the club as well. Mike is not one to blow his own trumpet so I thought I would mention it here as being the No.1 in the NZDC deserves some recognition by the rest of us at West City. Well done Mike, keep it up !

Top 10 Table - Men's

2 comments:

  1. It should also be noted that West City's Tina Osborne is the NZDC Ladies No.1 ranked player.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fair comment. I was going to do a Ladies Rankings in another post. Ran out of time tonight but I will post this in the next few days.

    ReplyDelete