Saturday, February 2, 2013

Thanks To All The Blog Readers

I started this blog about 4 years ago. When it started I got about 10 hits a day. I have the stats for January just gone and hits are now 164 per day or 5,050 for the month. I hope to improve on what we are doing this year and try and be more informative. When the blog started I was the only writer but as time has gone by I have had a lot of help from others. People have sent me photos, posters and results. Just recently Mike Radford of West City Darts has started writing some darts articles. My contributions are under name Arrow Miss while Mike's are under name Rockirad. If you want to contribute just send your results, photo and info to me at peterpage@xtra.co.nz. It can be anything from a photo of a nice dart shirt, a match result or a funny dart story.

1 comment: