Thursday, January 31, 2013

Concentration Spots On Dartboard

Recently browsing the net I came across a dart board with concentration spots on it for sale. Being careful with my money rather than purchase it it I got some twink, a vivid marker and a plastic school geometric shape stencil and just marked my practice board as you can see in the photo. I did it just to see if it is effective in promoting concentration when you practice. I tend to concentrate more in games than in practice so I thought it might make my practice more meaningful. If you want to purchase one follow the link below;

http://www.dartscorner.co.uk/p4550/Dartboards---One80---Patented---Improve-Your-Accuracy---%3Cb%3EDot-Trainer-Dartboard%3C/b%3E/product_info.html


Otherwise you could do what I did with twink and a marker.

0 comments:

Post a Comment