Thursday, April 19, 2012

Canterbury Open Queens Birthday







I am going to this one. I went last year and thoroughly enjoyed it. Though they had a 5.1 earthquake on the Monday which sent a couple of Aucklanders running outside. An Auckland to Christchurch air ticket is not that expensive if you buy it early. We are going down early Saturday morning in time for the mixed pairs. I heard on the dart vine that Canterbury are getting the old Mosgiel 5000 ranking tournament yet to be confirmed by the NZDC. I would rather it went to the North Island somewhere North of Hastings like Auckland but if it is going to be in the South Island it is a lot cheaper and easier to get to for North islanders than Dunedin. It will probably mean more player numbers. Tonight is round three of the Super Series at West City. I will be there .

0 comments:

Post a Comment