Sunday, February 5, 2012

Internet Darting

Whilst at the Waikato Puma Open over the weekend I met John Kelly pictured. He told me that has set up a pc with camera and is able to participate in International Internet darting leagues from his garage where he has his dartboard. He has played players from Canada and other places. Statistics are recorded and he has found it a useful training tool. He did give me all the details of how to do it but some how I lost the piece of paper on the way home. If you see him about he will tell you what to do.


1 comment:

  1. Heya Peter Fancy losing your piece of paper. The site i use is www.dartproleague.com,
    All you need is Rusys dartpro (freedownload) and skype. There are players of every level even Jeff Smith is in my league (former Canadian champion) and just been to uk and obtained his PDC tour card.

    ReplyDelete