Monday, January 30, 2012

DPNZ Dart Trip To Australia


A dart trip to Australia's Gold Coast for August is being organised by DPNZ. There will be up to 5 men's and ladies singles tournaments to play over a week. Plus you will see NZ play Australia in a darts test. DPNZ are offering a limited number of packages that cover air travel, transfers, accommodation and entry fees. More detail can be found by contacting via e-mail Dale Frampton at d.frampton@xtra.co.nz or you can e-mail me at peterpage@xtra.co.nz I can send you details. There is quite a bit of interest and spots are already booked so if you are keen contact Dale. There is a possibility of some top English professionals attending. I went on such a trip 3 or 4 years ago and had a great time. That time Ronnie Baxter, James Wade and a few others were there. No guarantee of that this time though but I think they are trying to make it happen. I am going again and have booked for Peggy and myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment